DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,021 Posts
I honestly don't need the extra junk and it's quite expensive to order it for me in Canada. Would probably be about almost twice the price of an AA Z-tune after shipping and duties. Kind of an unproven brand, I'm not sure if there would be paint difference between the panels, the hoods don't look so promising. Also what is that purple? lol

·
Registered
10,021 Posts
Yeah they went all out with the detail but the paint is questionable. The so called millenium jade is more like a darker silica breath and in some of the pics the doors look to be a different shade from the rest of the body. I would hold off until collector pics come out but either way it's so expensive for me that I'll be skipping out on it.

·
Registered
10,021 Posts
The upcoming AA composite Z tune will be like what? 230 euro?
It's not 193 euro though. I think it's 259 euro based on one retailer (rare118modelcars or whatever they're called - and it's sold out!)

I think the price vastly depends on where you live. Here in Canada I'm expecting to pay about 168 euro for the AA Z-tune. For the Motorhelix, after shipping, exchange rate and duties, I (based on the 259 euro price) - again, in Canada - will pay about 320 euro, so pretty much twice that of the autoart.

·
Registered
10,021 Posts
Nope just some random purple. Either way they're all sold out so not like anyone can get one lol. They might show up on ebay for $500 soon

·
Registered
10,021 Posts
Same. I already have 3 of the damn things from Autoart, one of which I repainted much nicer than any of these tbh. The FOMO is strong with this one but I'd rather wait for the autoart and maybe pick up one more interesting colour

·
Registered
10,021 Posts
That's nice and all but they should really work on their distribution. I clicked on their distributor list and there's some websites I've never even heard of. Why don't they use someone well known like CK or CLDC

·
Registered
10,021 Posts
Can they be bought directly from their website? It's weird that until a couple days ago there was no "Nissan" category yet they released and sold out of a few colours of the Z-tune. Watching their website now, we'll see what happens. Found a local dealer and the website layout is suspiciously identical to the US dealer, which makes me thing it's the same website. Even the prices are in USD as opposed to CAD. And they want $499 USD for the models! Even though the MSRP was half that.

·
Registered
10,021 Posts
350 euro is insane. Some sellers want 400 euro for it. That's before shipping and import fees. If it was priced reasonably, I would have entertained myself with one. But why would I not just wait for the Autoart re-release if they want this much for it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts