DiecastXchange Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
9,962 Posts
That's nice and all but they should really work on their distribution. I clicked on their distributor list and there's some websites I've never even heard of. Why don't they use someone well known like CK or CLDC

·
Administrator
34,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I'm really impressed with the latest update from them posted up last week. I just wish the models were easier to get hold of!

·
Registered
9,962 Posts
Can they be bought directly from their website? It's weird that until a couple days ago there was no "Nissan" category yet they released and sold out of a few colours of the Z-tune. Watching their website now, we'll see what happens. Found a local dealer and the website layout is suspiciously identical to the US dealer, which makes me thing it's the same website. Even the prices are in USD as opposed to CAD. And they want $499 USD for the models! Even though the MSRP was half that.

·
Registered
9,962 Posts
350 euro is insane. Some sellers want 400 euro for it. That's before shipping and import fees. If it was priced reasonably, I would have entertained myself with one. But why would I not just wait for the Autoart re-release if they want this much for it

61 - 74 of 74 Posts