DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to warn anyone thinking of purchasing from MR Collection, more specifically Atelier, that their payment/ordering system is faulty.

I have an order in limbo because Atelier thinks I owe them the second payment installment, of which i already paid and is visible to me upon looking at my account.

Most of my fully paid orders are marked 'Processing' in the status column, one which I paid for yesterday is marked as 'completed'.(that model hasn't been delivered to me)

Their faulty system also doesn't allow to make a full deposit/payment upfront. I imagine this is what's causing the problem, that or they cheaped out on software.

To any American buyers I recommend you pay through Paypal as it will be easier to keep a record of such transactions when their people start asking for transaction details.

Kinda annoying but we'll see if they can't fix it.

·
Premium Member
12,858 Posts
Their site is terrible. When trying to pre-order a model from their main site they send you to Atelier. And then the name of the model is different, with different photos. The serial number is the same, so I assume it is the model I want. Who knows?

And the payment section is odd. I made a down payment. It shows. And I can make additional payments, if I want, full payment only. The model won't release until December (fingers crossed). I just don't feel comfortable with their site.

I am planning a custom model through Altelier, but the trust is not there. It is a shame.

Just to be clear, they haven't done anything wrong. It is just not a great system.

·
Registered
564 Posts
The status of your model listed in your account is not correct.
I also have different ones, completed, processing.
Another one from last year is still processing, but I already have it one year.
My Atelier model was partially paid, now that I have it, the status is still the same, so irrelevant.
Most important thing is that you'll receive it ;)
Like preisman said, they are not trying to fool you, but their system is not fantastic.

When I had to pay the rest of my Atelier model, I saw a list of all the orders that were still open for payment. ( A LOT)
I haven't tried it, but I think I could have paid for another model too. Little weird...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well, they said they've found all payments and will get the SVJ ready next week.

It shouldn't be on the customer to prove they've made a payment/s, fix your software/system MR/Atelier!

Hopefully no more issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts