DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
One of my favorite cars of the last decade was the Huracan and the Spyder especially. Something about the simple design with a drop top really got me. Coming back into 1/18 it was disappointing to see there weren't any decently priced models of it. But I've been keeping my eye open and finally scored a great deal on an Atelier one off MR Huracan Spyder. Awesome, now what. Well I love custom stuff and the price of the model allowed me to justify cutting it up (still nervous). I'm waiting on the LB kit to come in but I cut out the stock wheels to see how I liked these Uli Nowaks on it. I'm also going to be fitting a Performante spoiler on instead of the LB duckbill. Current plan is to color match the LB kit in gloss black

·
Administrator
33,630 Posts
I quite liked it how it was and being a one off, you know that no one else has specced one that way. I like it on the new wheels and think you are brave to cut it up. I'm looking forward to seeing it with the LB kit on though!!

I actually have one with the kit on it etc, it's one of the four that Robs made a couple of years ago. I bought the White one

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I quite liked it how it was and being a one off, you know that no one else has specced one that way. I like it on the new wheels and think you are brave to cut it up. I'm looking forward to seeing it with the LB kit on though!!

I actually have one with the kit on it etc, it's one of the four that Robs made a couple of years ago. I bought the White one
I wanted one of those! They aren't being sold anymore or I'd have bought a couple of those instead

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Waited what seemed like forever for the Liberty Walk kit then I steamrolled through getting it painted and installing. Didn't even think to take pictures of the process as it was pretty standard. One thing that was a little nerveracking was cutting into this 1/1 MR

But I love the outcome and this is now my favorite model in my collection! Hope you guys enjoy

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
I like the body.

The wheels - did you buy a whole batch of the same style? Lol

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the body.

The wheels - did you buy a whole batch of the same style? Lol
I do buy batches at a time and a few dupes here and there. Just happened that this style fit well on a couple recent builds haha about to order a whole big batch from Uli, none of these for this shipment

1 - 8 of 8 Posts