DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Two great models with superb colors. The car itself is a beast! Congrats!!

G

·
Looking good. Can't wait to get the blue into my collection, honestly I don't think the car look any worse in any of the available colours. I just like to get something outside of the norm since I have so many Lambo's in my collection today.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
The model looks great in both coulours, but the yellow has the edge IMO...
Fantastic comparison pics Mr Bao, thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Kraftig: as my known, the blue may release next month, the same time with the green and the red. Next tuesday, I gong to have the orrange, cannot wait two more days

mairandeddy: thanks guy, can u tell me some retails that sell figurines like mr larzard's figurines collection

I have a picture from a retailer in my country, he did this for advertinsing :(, unbelievable

G

·
Kraftig: as my known, the blue may release next month, the same time with the green and the red. Next tuesday, I gong to have the orrange, cannot wait two more days

mairandeddy: thanks guy, can u tell me some retails that sell figurines like mr larzard's figurines collection

I have a picture from a retailer in my country, he did this for advertinsing :(, unbelievable

That is awesome! The most single model I ever seen at a retailer period. We have a few "large" retailers around Toronto, but I've never seen this many!!

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
The older sets are getting VHTF Mr B, and searching out the older figures is not cheap....even the newer ones are going up in price....here's a current set on e-bay
they are mainly found on the Japanese Manga retail sites like 'Ami-Ami'....

Best thing is to search 'Crows x Worst' on google or Ebay.....
Good Luck!

Just found this recent set as well!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have to admit,at first I thought yellow would be the "weakest" color offering for this car but it
looks absolutely delicious in your pics!
I think black is the most boring color.
[/quote]

+1
[/quote]

I think the red is also boring color, so not planning to get that one (I hate red color at all
)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.