DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yellow looks really good. I like it alot, but not as much as orange. I think I'll wait for that one.

Regarding other comments, I think the red is the worst colour. Its too fluoro/pastel-ish - it would look better in a gloss red like the Countach LP5000 (I tried it in GT5 :)), although I understand why they didn't do that - they don't want it to look too ferrari-ish. Black looks mean, but I prefer the bright colours - orange/yellow/green/turquoise (in that order).

Yes, Norev did release the LP670-4 as well as the LP640.

This is going to be the hardest decision - do I get the Norev or the Autoart? Autoart certainly looks better but is it worth twice as much? :confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
mobius: yes, The orange is fantastic, I just had mine this afternoon

giamino: I still prefer AUTOart one, I am not sure the quality of Norev product becasue I've not had an Norev car before

Eric: I had the orange this afternoon. In Vietnam, the price beween AUTOart & Norev products are appropriately equal ( AUTOart more expensive a little bit) and the case is that Vietnamese collectors prefer AUTOart to Norev (i dont know why, maybe the price nearly equal AUTOart but the quality lower, and we do not have many choise with Norev) so AUTOart is a good choice for most Vietnamese collectors when considering the same type of car beween two these competitors

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I just received my orange SV this afternoon and it is stunning.

I do own several Norev LP640's and they are a great alternative to the Autoart version but I will always choose AUTOart over Norev if given the choice. Prices for the Norev here in the US are about 1/3 of the AUTOart prices.

Norev LP670-4 is around $60 USD
AUTOart LP670-4 is around $150 USD

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
In Vietnam
Norev LP670-4 is around $90 USD
AUTOart LP670-4 is around $110 USD ( the price we pay for often lower than the company price that offering in AUTOart website)

One thing, the average salary in Vietnam is very low, just nearly $150. It means we spend most one month salary for paying an AUTOart. If Vietnamese collectors can buy Norev products at the price of $60, Norev will be my best choice.

·
Banned
595 Posts
When the orange LP670-4 gets released in Toronto, I hope I will have the finds to pick it up. As this version of the Murcielago is that last ever, I want to have a model of it. Such an incredible car regardless!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.