DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new model from Merc.Maisto Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R. It's really a nice model..I know AUTOart said that they will release one of those, but i had to jump on it :cheers This is my 7th Mustang in my collection, need more :yahoo Here are some photos:
just click for 640X480 photos

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Congrats Alon! AUTOart did indeed release one of these Cobra Mustangs but only the "prototype" verson which has the number "00" in white circles on the doors and hood :cheers

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Yea, I didn't want this version, I'm not a fan of motorsport cars, I don't collect them.. :tease
I saw that there will be a version like mine maisto, but you can wait years for Autoart :waiting

Thank's guys. Glad you liked the photos, clearer than ever :eek:k
I thing this model represent the car properly, and the quality is fine for a budget model! :happy

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Nice one Alon, I have the same model and I like it a lot!

You could always get the AUTOart and remove the number on the door, it is very easy to do and would take about a minute per door.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Congrats on your Stang! Your photos are really sharp and crisp. :nicejob :nicejob The way your arranged your photos as linked thumbnail pictures is excellent too Alon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts