DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello members ✌

Thank you very much for reading me
I am very happy to finally share my collection on here, after being a silent spectator for so long
It will be my great pleasure to photoshoot my models in details, and share with you the evolution of the collection

Which one would you like to see first ?

Shelf Wheel Shelving Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Welcome to the 1/12 thread, a Fantastic mix of 1/12th, looking great from here. If you can start with the White Countach, it's such a Great model to see the detail of.:love:
Thanks ! I have to tell you : I've had your collection thread in my "favorite websites bar" for a very long time :) Always waiting impatiently for your next purchase, pictures and review. Nice to meet you !

So many great stuff there. I too would nominate the white Countach to be your first showcase. Always love Countaches especially in white. ;)
Thanks ! Countach it is ;)

My latest addition, I received it a few days ago, from a great guy collector in Germany.

1/12 Kyosho - Lamborghini Countach LP5000S

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Wheel Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Toy

Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Toy

Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
13,689 Posts
Yes a Stunning set of photos, thanks for the compliments above, more beauties are on the way and Grail models later in the Year.... Although i have this i still drool at the photos of it, it's so special. Thanks for taking the time to show us this Beauty.:love::love::love::love::love:(y)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks ! Yes, until now I successfully avoided sealed resin. I see them more as candles, just missing the wick :LOL: But I might have to change my opinion, as 90% of the market is now resin...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow, I couldn't tell those were phone pics, great job! (y)

Yours must be the S7 or S8? Mine is a cheap Galaxy J3 around that age, and I could never get any decent photo with it!
Yes S8, still a good phone !

For pics, I think the light is more important than the quality of the phone.

Two cheap white lights, a big sheet of paper, and here we go !

Table Automotive lighting Automotive design Wood Car

1 - 20 of 105 Posts