DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...i am a collector from Greece...i have as a goal to collect all the le mans winners from 1923 onwards...tough one but i will try !!!
I have sold my old collection which consisted of aproximately 40 1:18 racing cars and now i started collecting the Le Mans winners in 1:18 scale.
I have a goal of collecting them all or at least whatever is available since a lot of them have never been produced in 1:18 scale, in 10 years from now, so i decided to join the community to have someone to talk about my hobby.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the forum! You definitely need to check out this thread: Complete (post war) Le Mans outright winners in 1/18 -...

It will be a great achievement if you can manage it, and some of the gaps that Mizen was filling with custom models are now being filled in by model manufacturers; Spark have recently released the 1981 winner. Good luck!
Thanks a lot !!! Mizen’s collection is absolutely amazing !!! I hope I can get at this level at some point !!! I just hope that manufacturers will make more of the pre-war winners

1 - 20 of 55 Posts