DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, not sure how many of you are interested, but Eddie suggested I put up a photo album of my banners. I won't be putting up everything I've done....quite frankly, a lot of them (especially when I was new to PS) sucked, and I lost a lot of my early ones when I was having computer trouble earlier this year anyway. Also, I'll only add them to the album as I use them...NO SNEAK PEAKS - IT WILL RUIN ALL THE FUN OF CHANGING MY SIG EVERY DAY OR TWO!!! haha. I still have some to add, probably get around to that today or tomorrow.

So here's the URL Banner Album

·
Registered
290 Posts
Great album mox, you are probably one of the most prolific designers on this board, and you really pick some interesting cars for your banners- some of them I'm never heard of before. But one thing is for sure, they always end up looking good. :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! I guess it's the old shotgun approach - make enough and some will hopefully hit the mark

·
Registered
313 Posts
You're great banner designer John, I wish I had an half of you creative skills... i'm just too boring :giggle
BTW, nice pick of cars :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Oron, you're still better than me, but hopefully I'm closing the gap

·
Registered
797 Posts
Very nice gallery!!! I love that one with the Saab ice racing and the Saab letters are frozen. CLASSIC. :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, Nicky - I love those 96's...my car of choice in Rally Trophy

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey...MOX.....

I just want to say in a Public Place.....THANK YOU for my Banner, I'm so happy with this one...I'm truly appreciate your Understanding, Patience and time for make this Awesome banner...again....Thank You...

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're welcome!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hartnell got it worse last year after he cheap-shotted Aulie, but yeah, a lot of people seem to dislike Dion.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts