DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Here's my collection so far guys.. its no where near many of you peeps's size but its a collection :),hehe. Put all my models bar my 1:12 Silvia and my two m bikes
into my display coffee table with them sitting on a big mirror inside with a glass top above.

Kids cant get to it now! :danbanna :giggle

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! it was a surprise for my Christmas present one year from my wife! she got the table made up and sourced the mirror and glass from a second hand shop and got them custom cut to fit. she also upholstered the blue velour trim around the inside sides!. Wow, she's so good to me!! :giggle

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
keo said:
nice table and nice collection, you have a good wife
And so the saying goes "You can never appreciate something to its fullest until that something is taken away from you".. Too true boys! too true!

G

·
That display looks very cool D8, I used to have some of my 1:43 scale models displayed in a very similar way, inside a coffee table with glass top. That's a very nice collection you have there too. :cheers

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
:iagree Congrats on the new addition, and that table looks great :cheers

I wish I had something like that. It shows your cars and keeps them dust free! :cheers

G

·
:bowdown D8,the coffee table looks great :cool1 the Ambrose car is quite a good model i still don't know where i am going to mdisplay mine as most of my collection are Holdens with the inclusion of the Bathurst winning Fords and Brockies Ford Sierra . :drinkbud

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Many thanks guys! I Hope i dont get anymore models too soon because i dont have anymore room left inside my table!! :giggle

1 - 20 of 92 Posts