Thai A340-600 (Phoenix)

[hr]
Virgin Atlantic A340-600 (Gemini Jets)

[hr]
Air India B747-400 (Hogan)

[hr]
Air France A380-800 (Herpa)

[hr]
Singapore Airlines B787-800 Dream-liner (Phoenix)

[hr]
Northwest Airlines A330-300 (Gemini Jets)

[hr]
Angola Airlines B777-200 (Hogan)

[hr]

·
Registered
497 Posts
Nice collection.
I prefer the commercial jets over the military and have a few of them. I have some extra wheel sets for some of these, can't remember which company sells them separate.

AzTom

·
Registered
550 Posts
Cool collection, I used to collect commercial airplanes, but not enough space for ALL my collections so gave them my Uncle.

·
Registered
10,984 Posts
Very impressive collection
I like the passenger planes best as well.
I only have one in this scale, a Herpa BOAC Comet but could easily start buying more.

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
I think these are really cool models. I sometimes think about adding a couple but I just do not have room for it. I know there is Iron Maiden's plane; that would be awesome to have. Thanks for sharing. Very cool models.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
That is a colourful and impressive collection you have there 4thLord - thanks for taking the time to post them all!

I only have a handful of diecast aircraft, with no theme, and various scales.......

·
Registered
522 Posts
I am sure you have also seen the new 787 Dreamliner in ANA colors that just rolled out ! It looks great and sure would make a terrific companion to your beautiful Singapore Air version.

You know, Boeing is based here in Chicago and they have a wonderful company store at their downtown headquarters. When I get the chance, I really should check to see what is new among the extensive number of models offered for sale there. They additionally have some of the pretty expensive (and large) carved wooden replicas for sale of both Boeing, as well as North American and McDonnell-Douglas aircraft. Wish I had the bucks for those !

Mike

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TNT B777-F (Phoenix)

My newest edition as on 24 March 2012

The Original

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FedEx B777-FS2 (Panda Edition)(Phoenix)

(Latest addition as of 06 April 2012)

The Real Thing:

The model: (1/400)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts