DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Thats a different custom mate... Im a fan of the supras but like you Id have to buy one and strip the decals off it and change the wheels and lower it...

Like RW said I think it needs the wing to balance out that front end... otherwise well done and I look forward to seeing your next custom

·
Mr. Sandman
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the feedback guys, I took off the wing because I really don't like winged cars and the wing that came with this Supra in my opinion is too big and doesn't flow with the car, I think the stock Supra wing is better and as for doing anything else to it I might chage the rims sometime near the future.

BTW, Scott_S that is an awesome Supra.

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
Good job Denali! :nicejob I agree it looks better with out the "stick-on" horsepower. :giggle. I have wondered why Ertl does not release "stock" versions of the TFaF and the 2F2F cars. I did a poll here and at the Pub, and there was a good response from members that would buy them.
I have bought several of these Ertls, and they will not go on my shelves until I have time to put them back to semi-stock look.

Stainless, Lighten-up! We can't all like the same things. I may not collect several types of models that some do here, but I sure like to see pictures of them... :happy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.