DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Those sofa chairs look real, and I like the engine block table too.

I was going to say enjoy the garage but i see you sold it, space is a real issue with these large dio's I've had to sell a few of mine, although the most enjoyment is building them.

Awesome build non the less congrats

Very inspiring work. I love the tool chests.The engine block coffee table is a great idea. Where did you find that piece? Also the spanners and other assorted tools pinned on the wall and the oil bottles. Have you 3D printed the green bottles?

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Very inspiring work. I love the tool chests.The engine block coffee table is a great idea. Where did you find that piece? Also the spanners and other assorted tools pinned on the wall and the oil bottles. Have you 3D printed the green bottles?
The engine block is a 3d printed part. I painted it, and put a glass and two feet made with aluminion sheet.

bottles, tools, driller, engine block etc... is 3d printed and I bought it and then I painted everything.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.