DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, hello to everyone here. i have been a silent member for a while now, and have finally decided to start a thread.
I live in perth and know domin8, ben P, and Holden kid. (sorry anyone else i have forgotten)

i have decided to post some pics of a project i am planning. It is going to be a replica of central park limo's 'central 7' walkie limo. here is a pic of the real thing that mine will hopefully turn out like. (only smaller)
so thats me and what i do.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Well, welcome again chups!!

It looks like you have quite the interesting project in mind. Do take pics of the mid-stages of your work if you can. Those work-in-progress shots are always intriguing to look at. Best of luck with your walkie limo!! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am using two biante walkinshaws as the base for the project.
here is a photoshopped immage of what the model will look like

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
:welcom2 aboard Chups!!! That looks like it will be an interesting project, I hope it goes well for you! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, after a heartbreaking step, i now have two half walkies, then i screwed the sides together using a piece of steel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chups,

Welcome aboard and glad to have you

Hope you enjoy the forums :cheers

I really like your work :nicejob

·
Registered
817 Posts
Glad you could join us buddy :cheers :drinkbud :drinkbud ... Very glad to see your progress pics up and running here on DX.. I'm hanging out for the finished model.. which will be off the planet!! :cheers :cheers :drool :drool

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are all of you guys competing in the competion that was mentioned earlier, if so it sure is going to be a hell of a contest. :scared :nicejob

·
Registered
994 Posts
chups!!! :cheers
Looks like it's gonna be one hell of a project!!! Looking forward to the result! :danbanna
I couldn't do that to such a beautiful model though :eek:hmy
I take it you have a third Walkie? :confused

·
Registered
817 Posts
DiecastX said:
Are all of you guys competing in the competion that was mentioned earlier, if so it sure is going to be a hell of a contest. :scared :nicejob
Yup :).. we're all doing a model or two + hopefully a diorama for the custom to present itself infront of! .. Super Model Car Sunday is on, ive been told, July 17-18 this year.. Should be some awsome customs there if Chups's car and my viper :giggle :giggle :lol , are anything to go buy :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Aboard chups :cheers :cheers
Cann't wait to see your finish work. Good luck with it. :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

1 - 20 of 82 Posts