DiecastXchange Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My gift to you all!!! POTM Bonus round contest!!! "THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY"

803 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Craig 
#1 ·
Plant Rectangle Font Art Magenta

Hi all,

I was reading in one of the POTM nominations threads recently that a few members had wanted to nominate pictures but we had reached the picture nominations limit.

Welcome to a brand new POTM 'Bonus round' nominations thread "the one that got away"

THIS IS FOR PICTURES FROM 2022 THAT HAVE NOT BEEN NOMINATED BEFORE!
The other POTM contests run as they are, this one does not affect them in any way.

Nominations will close on TUESDAY 14TH FEBRUARY, UK AM / MORNING TIME, and Voting will start soon after.

So, on to the rules,

This sounds more complicated than it is, so please read carefully!

Each member gets TWO nominations; you can nominate your own picture and one from someone else. Or just one of your own, or one from another member.

You must say whose pictures they are. If it’s one of your own, say ‘from my thread’ for the other members picture, say 'from drivinghermads’ thread (I have used Darren as an example)

You must say what the models in the pictures are.
You may not nominate two of your own pictures.
In your nomination, you may not nominate two pictures from other members.
You do not have to nominate two pictures, you may nominate just one. It can be your own, or from someone else.
It's TWO pictures max per member nominations, not three or more.

Different pictures from the same thread may be nominated as long as they have not previously been nominated.
More than one thread can be nominated from a member. For example if drivinghermad nominates his Nissan Micra picture from one of his threads, I can nominate his VW Polo picture from one of his other threads.

I will take the first 20 nominations.

• Must be a picture(s) FROM 2022 that has NOT been nominated before (this is for the nominees to check) I will not take previously nominated pictures!
  • Must have a scale model or scale models.
- All photos must have a link to the original thread & you must now say who posted it. & when it's from. If it's your picture, say 'from my thread' If it's from another thread say whose it is (it's just easier for me when I do the Voting thread)

- 1024x768, 250kB maximum sizes - to be honest though, any photo posted in 2022 can be nominated (this relates to the size restriction, which I'm waiving)

GUYS - PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF MY REQUEST ABOVE TO SAY WHERE THE PICTURE COMES FROM, IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE NOMINATION. IT TAKES ME A LONG TIME TO MAKE THE VOTING THREAD SO THIS HELPS ME A LOT.

- IF YOU JUST SAY 'MY PIC' AND NOTHING ELSE. I WON'T COUNT IT. YOU MUST SAY, MY PICTURE FROM MY THREAD HERE & GIVE THE LINK. OR SAY 'MEMBER NAME' PICTURE FROM THEIR THREAD HERE & GIVE THE LINK.

I HAVE TO BE STRICT AS IT DOESN'T JUST TAKE ME A FEW MINUTES TO CREATE THE CONTEST.
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES, I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR NOMINATION. I APPRECIATE THAT I HAVE SWITCHED THEM UP THIS MONTH SO PLEASE READ THE RULES THROUGH THOROUGHLY.

THANKS.

Plant Rectangle Font Art Magenta

See less See more
#2 ·
#3 ·
A quick bump for this one! I will think of a picture later, but in the meantime, please get involved guys!

#4 ·
I relaly liked this photo of mine from here...

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

• Love
Reactions: D N'D-Land
#5 ·
@Marios and thier Ferrari SF90 shot. Very cool photo I found here...

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

#8 ·
  • Helpful
Reactions: Marios
#9 · (Edited)
My picture CMC Streamliner from

Automotive lighting Sky Flash photography Automotive design Cloud

2) @Venom photo from

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

I'm 90% sure none of these were ever nominated! :)

#11 ·
I would like to nominate this photo from my thread back in January 2022 - Kilo Audi RS6:

IMG_5634 by tanayast, on Flickr

#12 ·
Hi all,

I will keep this round open till Thursday evening UK time. So please do nominate if you haven't already.

#14 ·
Hi all,
I have now decided to extend the nominations till tomorrow evening UK time.
Please do nominate if you haven't done so already.

#15 ·
Now closed and the voting round is now open.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.