DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I re-shot pics of my Shamu the killer whale Corvette in 800x600. (These are dedicated to you Souky!) I shot these using natural sunlight but it was a bit of an overcast day.

(Typ. filesize ~100kb)

G

·
:lol :lol :lol Why you do me like that? :horse

Darrick - Ban this man! :giggle

Bro, that is awesome! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

This is a hard one to catch. They're fetching big bucks on eBay. Gosh, I should have pick it up when it was affordable. Saw one with a "buy it now" price of $79.99 but didn't pull the trigger. Thought I could find a 'cheaper' one. Yeah, right... :nutkick

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Shamu has to be the most sought after C5R.

:coolpics :nicejob :nicejob

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Fantastic pics, Felix! :nicejob

Just a thought: will AUTOart's C5-Rs take the road that the 917K did? :feedback
I wouldn't be surpised at all.

G

·
Felix,

Great pics as always. :nicejob

I always had a suspicion that this particular model would become desirable moreso than other versions due to its (at the time) unique livery as previous C5R's sported the standard GM Racing Yellow. With the Exception of the Black/Silver liveries.

·
Registered
20 Posts

The real thing at Mosport getting ready for practice, beautiful car and model. That's Jan Magnussen walking by, I think he was driving a Panoz that year.

Jim

G

·
:cry :cry :cry :cry WHY IS IT SO RARE !!!!

It is just AMAZING how the paint scheme looks AWESOME !!!

You are very lucky Felix !

G

·
Great pics Felix. Glad I got mine last year, even with the $27US shipping fee, it's still cheaper than what you're paying nowadays. :cheers

G

·
That's a keeper Felix. An unusual but highly attractive paint scheme. I never thought any Autoarts would become 'rare' this quickly. :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I was acutally quite fortunate to get my hands on this model. I found it locally so I managed to save myself a bit of shipping cost (& risk).

Souky : Glad you like the pics bro. I didn't mean it to be a tease. I hope you can track one down for a good price one day!

Mike : You bagged your Shamu car for killer price!! I don't think you'll want to let it go anytime soon.

jamesw10 : That's an awesome photo!! Did you take that yourself? Seeing Magnusson reminds me of a Grand Am race last year when he & Max Papis were bumping the crap out of one another. I kind of wonder how they got along at Sebring being on the same Vette team (albeit different cars)? :giggle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.