DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
That's really nice work! I can see why he's all excited in wanting to post it up here. Please tell him to keep up the great work!
Does he have any other models to showcase here?

G

·
Hey Gilles,

Thank the little guy for sharing his model with us :yahoo

Does he own anymore?

Felix's son is registered here, your little man may have to do the same, never know he may be the future admin along with Felix's little son :lol

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
That's too cool! :cheers Santa brought my son the same kit a couple of year ago and made for a great father-son time! He wanted it stock. I think that Santa is bringing him a couple more this year too, :giggle

G

·
Very cool Jeff!

The General Lee was my first dream car, along with The Bandit's black Trans Am.

The General Lee is a Dodge Charger I believe. I remember just calling it the "Oh-one" when I was a kid because I didn't see the writing on the roof. :giggle

G

·
That looks Great. :coolpics

Well done Jeff and thanks for putting it up here so we can all see. Hopefully we will see some more of your collection when your ready....

:cheers

Timbo.

G

·
:thanks :iagree :lol Very nice how old is he Tell him I said excellent job very cool that he wants to build them :joy

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree ...It was ...and it still my dream car......and yes F50-GT, the General is a 1969 Charger R/T.

BTW...how old is your son DC4ME? Tell him to continue his great job!!!!

·
Registered
11,642 Posts
Awesome job, Jeff! :cheers <root beer :giggle

You did a really nice job on it.
I would like to see more of your cars if you have them.

Thanks for posting it Gilles.

What is it with the name "Jeff" and this forum :confused :lol

G

·
What is it with the name "Jeff" and this forum

I was thinking the same thing!!! :giggle
great work Jeff.....look forward to seeing some more after Christmas....hint hint Dad :joy

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I thought of it too.......that makes a lot of Jeff...

...I think I gonna change my name only for this forum....something that I'm sure I'll be the only one with this name........something like...

......Prince Consuello Bananahammock... :what :giggle

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
What's PCB? I heard that name in F*R*I*E*N*D*S a long time ago and I remember it because it was funny to hear and to say... :lol

I also remember the meaning they said it was (a speedo) but I don't care...it's just funny...plus I'm sure of my orientation (and my girlfriend too) :giggle

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.