DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is a cool display case. But the only problem is the wood down the middle of the doors.

Display case with doors open

Top shelf is all Ferrari

Lower half of display

Monster robot attack

Bionicles meet the Fast and the Furious

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Congrats StygianMax Jr. on your new display case.
It is really nice looking :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice cars and display case. I also have the same BFGoodrich Nissan Skyline poster that you have on your door. You have one cool dad!! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a great looking display case SM Jr., same as what I'm using. :giggle You have some very :cool1 models in your collection. :happy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a nice collection of models you've got there SM Jr. I like those Mercedes DTM cars. The cabinet looks good too. You are one cool kid. :nicejob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great minds think alike SMjr. :cheers

I use the Billy`s too but have been too lazy to put the doors on yet .
Maybe I should get your dad to come finish them for me :giggle

Some cool motors you have their too and I see youre a big Bionicle fan......my son has some of those too :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very cool! :cheers (rootbeer)

Some beautiful cars & toys. :danbanna :danbanna :danbanna

When I was a kid, all I got were blocks & bamboo sticks. :giggle

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Awesome setup SM2 :nicejob :nicejob
You have some fantastic cars and other goodies :danbanna

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Getter 3 said:
When I was a kid, all I got were blocks & bamboo sticks. :giggle
We must have been neighbors. :giggle I had a lump of clay. If I wanted an airplane, I made clay airplane. If I wanted a spaceship, it was a clay spaceship. So now I buy whatever toys I want to make up for my deprived childhood. :lol

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Looking good SM Jr.!!! I see what you mean about the wood down the middle when the doors are closed, but if they keep the dust out then it is definitely worth it!!! :cheers

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
My shelves also have that vertical wood down the middle. It would be better without it, but as Ronan said, the doors keep the dust out. Whenever you want to admire the cars just open the doors. At least it works for me.
:happy

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
LUW said:
My shelves also have that vertical wood down the middle. It would be better without it, but as Ronan said, the doors keep the dust out. Whenever you want to admire the cars just open the doors. At least it works for me.
:happy
:iagree Anything to combat the dreaded dust!!! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats SM JR!!! Looks great I have to agree with you but the dust will be out!

Getter 3:
all I got were blocks & bamboo sticks.
I feel ya man

TMD 96:
So now I buy whatever toys I want to make up for my deprived childhood.
Now that I think about it Im sorta the same way isnt it great now though!! :cheers :lol

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
On behalf of my son, many thanks for the compliments. :cheers He got a chance to read quite a lot of them before he had to hit the sack. He's got school tomorrow after all. :giggle :giggle I'll get him to respond as soon as he can (it's usually with him dictating and me typing....what are Dad's for eh? As he's in grade 5, his typing skills aren't quite as sharp as ours.)

:cheers :cheers :cheers <-- root beer

1 - 20 of 22 Posts