DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all... i m going to keep this short cuz i not need to go out.. anywayz, this is my latest mod. AUTOart R34 GTR... originally, the color of the car is sparkling silver.. kind of like metallic grey. I changed to white. Made aftermarket exhaust. A taller Carbon Fiber Wing. Carbon Fiber Hood with scoop. Changed Rims. Added front mount intercooler and direct air intake pipe on the left side. here are the pics. hope u guys like it!

:feedback
1/5

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just one more to show the air intake pipe. Forgot to tell u guys that i also modded the front bumper, enlarged the intercooler area and used putty to fill the part where the license plate goes :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks awesome ApeGen, the paint looks really smooth and the hood rocks... well done. :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great mod... What did you use for the intercooler?

Im looking for something to use for another car Ive been asked to do for a friend

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ben Pratt said:
Great mod... What did you use for the intercooler?

Im looking for something to use for another car Ive been asked to do for a friend
Thanks
i used styrene sheet with patterns to do the intercooler...
i actually used styrene tubes to make the intercooler piping too... but you just cant see it in the pics..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MockingBird said:
looksgood... i'm not too fond of the high wing but the hood looks great.... and i like the white... too bad AUTOart never made the Skyline in white.....
Thanks MBird... actually AUTOart does make the skyline in white. I dunno about the V-spec... but definitely the V-spec II.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great mods on a fantastic car! Im glad its not sold here in the USA, as Id have to get my butt out of an F-body, and into one of those. Thats a really, really, wicked looking Skyline dude!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
robluvcars said:
Great mods on a fantastic car! Im glad its not sold here in the USA, as Id have to get my butt out of an F-body, and into one of those. Thats a really, really, wicked looking Skyline dude!
Thanks Rob :cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts