DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here, it's called "blackout". It's a rubberized cloth used as curtains (behind the normal curtains) so that sunlight will not come into the room. Very cheap, but unhappily not veryu prolific in colors.

I think the 2th background is terrific :tongue :tongue
I don't like the 1th background, I think the purple color it's not so good :confused

Can you upload some pics with different backgrounds??
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.