DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
This one is called the Monza version, but it raced a few races in the 2004 FIA-GT in this livery
including the Oschersleben round where i saw and heared this beautifull beast, and that's why i had to get it :happy

edit: forgot the bloody pic :pullhair

Attachments

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Outstanding model, DJDirk!

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Ugh......you are EVIL!!! I saw that being sold a week ago and saw how gorgeous it is! The price is a little heavy for me right now though. Are they limited editions? Do you have any idea of quantities? I think I might have to get one (and only one). Choosing will be tough though I thought the one you have would be near the top of the list. Oh, decisions, decisions. Truthfully, I would've liked to see the Krohn-Barbour R-GT from the 2004 ALMS. It did not have a successful year at all. But I have fond memories of it from hanging out in the K-B paddock chatting to the guys inside.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is such a mean looking car, shame its on-track performance's were lacklusture, maybe Lamborghini should have put more effort into the whole project then it may have had a fighting chance, shame we may never find out.

Congrats on a really nice looking model, may hunt this one down myself

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
héhéhé

Sorry Felix

i remember when LS anounced these that you where already drooling :giggle (and so was i :pullhair )

well, it's LookSmart, so they are always limited edition hand builts, but on most versions they don't put a number on, so that they have a change to make an extra batch if it's a very popular car, so far i only know of 2 LS that are numbered witch i both have.
Altough that i woulnd't mind having the other 3 aswell, i doubt that i will since it are handbuilds and i do preffer spending this kind of money on Ferrari's :wink

If you get one Felix, and i assure you, it's a true beauty and in my opinion worth it, go with this livery, personally i find it the best one
but who knows they might do extra livery's, altough don't expect that for the first 1-1.5 years since LS anounces their models pretty early

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I know what you mean, the car had so much potential, it showed several fastest laps, some races it ran pretty high in the rankings
it was just painfully clear that the car was underdeveloped, what a shame, because the car looked so good and sounded even better

and you won't be disapointed with adding this one to the fleet :wink

1 - 13 of 13 Posts