DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Here is my collection. And yes I'am a beginner collector. I believe it is off to a great start, and I have another special model on the way from another member. And the brother Porsches thanks to BURN. But so far I got 9 cars and 9 cycles. You have to start somewhere. Enjoy :cheers
Pics resized.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
That's an awesome collection you got there! :coolpics :coolpics If you hang around here long enough, you'll see your collection grow faster than you would ever have expected. :tempted :tempted :giggle

NOTE : Please scale down & compress your photos (refer to my PM) Thanks. :cheers

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the support and the pointing of direction towards much more expensive models. :help :lol . Yep, thats a Motormax GTO alright, I only chose it over the ERTL becasue the trunk opens. 151 bucks coming along the way and probably be spending another 200 soon. Can you say "See ya Birthday money"!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Very nice begining collection, certainly better than my exclusive-Bburago begining collection! :cheers
One observation: too few cars and too many toiletries! :giggle :giggle

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Nice collection of 1:18 cars.....you started great!!!! But I got news for you...you got stung by the diecast fever......You are done!!! Over!!!

Your collection will get bigger and bigger and bigger...

...and you won't be able to stop it!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

.......sorry I got carried away! :giggle

G

·
The sucking feeling you will experiance is just the money being sucked out of your pocket's for Diecast join DiecastAholic's now before it's to late!! :cheers It was to ate for me save yourself :help: :help: Nice start, the differance between a begineer and a pro is 1000's of dollars Have fun with your collection :tease

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.