DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
G

·
Bob,

What program are you using to crop or resize your pics?

Thanks for sharing the pics, I knew those wheels look familiar.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Darrick, I've been winging it and just punching keys all day long to figure out how to do some of this. I initially cropped the photos with the Kodal EasyShare software. Maybe these photos are a product of that procedure. Probably so but I can't be sure.

Then I downloaded "irfan view" which allows one to do the same thing but appears somewhat way advanced for me and has all kinds of buttons and whistles which I don't understand. I might have resized some photos but I can't be sure as I really don't know what I'm doing other than clicking, copying and pasting.

I then uploaded the photos from Kodak EasyShare to Photobucket.com. I don't know how to directly upload from IRFAN VIEW or if that is even an option.
Actually I tried to post some photos (these) into the Gallery and Photobucket indicated that there were none there! Then I was able to post these. Go figure. Like I mentioned, I'm winging it.

BTW, what are those wheels from anyway? I like them alot. THANKS

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Microsoft Paint is a very easy way to resize pictures as well with these steps:

1. Drag the picture into the Paint interface (I already have it open because I resize multiple pics at a time)

2. Hit CTRL-W

3. In the topic box (horizontal), type in a percentage number.

4. In the second box (vertical), type in the same percentage number.

That is it. If is is not the size you wanted, just hit CTRL-Z to undo and try with some different percentages. (I usually use 30%.) It literally takes about 3 seconds to do it.

(PS... be glad to walk you through it on the phone if you would like.)

:cheers

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ricallen, I'll give this method a try !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.