1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
My Car :
- Mazda RX-8 (1:18)
- Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII (1:18)
- Subaru new age impreza WRX STi 2001 (1:18)
- Nissa 350z 2002 (1:18)

Do you know how to remove these cars wheels....? Please help me....

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Sorry, can't help you. Most of the one's I've "worked" on are the older AutoArt's. Generally, however, from what I understand, there may be a Philip's Head (Cross Head) screw under the hubcap of each wheel. You may have to pry off the hubcap to expose it. Not being familiar with the models you cited, I do not know if that will work with them. One big caution: Do Not Try to Pry them Off with a big screwdriver! You will very likely break either the wheel or a fragile suspension component that way. Look at the wheel/suspension mounting from every direction possible. If you can take the body off the model without damaging it (major concern here is a steering column that is locked into the dashboard mount), you may be able to better determine the attachment method of the wheel.

Good Luck!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, can't help you. Most of the one's I've "worked" on are the older AutoArt's. Generally, however, from what I understand, there may be a Philip's Head (Cross Head) screw under the hubcap of each wheel. You may have to pry off the hubcap to expose it. Not being familiar with the models you cited, I do not know if that will work with them. One big caution: Do Not Try to Pry them Off with a big screwdriver! You will very likely break either the wheel or a fragile suspension component that way. Look at the wheel/suspension mounting from every direction possible. If you can take the body off the model without damaging it (major concern here is a steering column that is locked into the dashboard mount), you may be able to better determine the attachment method of the wheel.

Good Luck!
[post="351091"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Thank's for the tips...
It's still hard to do, but I'll keep trying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts