DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these in on Monday and thought they were pretty cool. The lift goes up and down with a crank and it has a retractable air hose. Also comes with an oil pan and an oil jug with a raised funnel. The base has oil spilt under the front where the engine goes. Well, I guess if you have Porsches, you'll have to display them backwards on the lift. :giggle

All in all, the lift has some really good detail down to the warning signs on the side of the lift. i was impressed. Plus, the nova is good for another 3000 miles now!

[email protected]

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Mike, what is new about this one? Is it any different than the one they released years ago? Or is this a re-release? :feedback

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Yeah, it's a re-release. I thought the base was going to be different and assumed with the different part numbers that it had changed, but after your post I went and looked up the first one and it seems the only difference is the number. Thanks for pointing that out and sorry for any confusion. Maybe "New" wasn't the best choice of words.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess it was meant to be then :giggle

I passed on one of these and opted for the Colluses 4 post lift and then went back for the two post and they were sold out everywhere.

Now it looks like I may be in luck ::cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.