DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The latest 3 colors from Highway 61's New Dodge Challenger Concept Car arrived today and they are bad! I can't imagine seeing the 1:1 on the road if they ever make it in these colors...WOW!

Here's the links over at Epic for individual pictures of each one:

Sublime Green Dodge Challenger
Panther Pink Dodge Challenger
Plum Crazy Purple Dodge Challenger

And here's some group Photos!

I even had to add these to my own collection. Is it wrong that I like pink? :giggle

Mike

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
:lol No, I like the pink too :giggle They all look great, but my favorite is still the red/orange original concept color. That green looks like a winner though too! Whatever color I get I gotta get one...

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
I'm actually torn between all three. Maybe I'll have to get all of them!!! :giggle I guess if I had to pick one, it would be the Sublime Green one. But the Pink Panther one is a VERY close second!

I already have the Go Mango (orange for you non-Mopar guys :giggle ) one, man are those other ones going to be hard to resist!!!

Sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the name of the colors almost more than I do the cars themselves.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
This is the first time I'm torn between colors for a model, and this is the First time I want the same model in 3 different colors! :dizzy

But since I'll have the orange convertible version soon, I absolutely got to have the green and pink coupe too to go on each side of it!

Somehow, I'm still not "plum" crazy about the purple.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.