DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, havn't modded cars for a while, here's my new mod (well not exactly a true mod, but a really simple one). Simply lowered the stradale, de-decalled the car, and added a GT-wing, wid a lil Italy flag decal on it (took it from the original stripes, lol) Hope you guys like it :feedback

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the bad quality pics, since i just finished the mod and took pics right away, and its 5pm already over here...so the sun was going down :crying

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow wat a stunning stradale!!!!!!! :nicejob :nicejob
very nice work! i m tempted to lower it too!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! I'm starting to like the car more and more, because the mod was seriously really simple, just some cutting and painting, and the outcomes seems to be so much better than stock!

Eric: The wing is from my Tamiya 1/10 Radio Control BMW E36 3 series ATCC race car. With some cutting it looks perfect for a 1/18 car, I only got two of them, and the one on the stradale is the last one :crying

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
StygianMax said:
Terrific work JU570!! I like your last picture the most. :cool1 :cool1
Thanks SM! Actually i like it the best too, that's why its now my desktop wallpaper :danbanna

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stunning!!! :drool :drool :drool

Minimal work with maximum result. Can't beat that! :cheers

One of the best lookin custom Ferrari in my opinion. :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

:happytwo , JU570.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you so much guys! Havn't modded any cars for a long time, i'm glad my mods still look humane after such a long time! :lol

Fastanddryan: I lowered the car, and added a GT wing, that's about it, thanks!

Getter 3: You're right when you said minimum work for maximum result! That's why i really like this car now! :badidea

1 - 20 of 22 Posts