DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the latest color of Ertl's Authentics 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback. It's Ice Blue (or silver blue) with a black interior and of course it has the same features as the other mustangs but I really like this color and thought I'd post a few pics:

The one cool thing that Ertl has done this year is limit the number of models produced. They pretty much cut all editions in half. Instead of the normal 2,xxx releases, this model (and all of their other releases) is one of 1254! (209 Chase cars & 1045 Regular edition cars)

The chase car for this Mustang just has a different interior. Innstead of solid black, it has blue inserts. Here's the chase car's interior:

Mike

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Thanks for posting it! :cheers It is a great color, but Ertl made some boo-boos!

They went back to the clutch-pedal/automatic and they installed a 64 1/2 engine on it. It should not have the generator but the alternator and the oil-filler should be on the valve cover and not the front of the engine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
You would think that China would fix some things wouldn't you? :giggle I'm sure it's frustrating for Ertl to point out the flaws on the black one only to have it repeated once again on this one. :dizzy Maybe one day...

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.