DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
I got a big surprise yesterday. I box from Belgium arrived for me. I could not figure out why or who it was from. Some time ago Ivan D. contacted me for my address saying that he got some MB catalogues. So I gave him my address. Few weeks later (yesterday) I get a box from Belgium. I could not figure out why (as I don't recall bidding on Ebay or ordering anything from there). So I opened it up to find three 202 C-Class models neatly packed in the box with a letter. I read the letter... the models were from Gunther. Ivan D actually had no catalogues to send me. He asked me for my address so that Gunther could send me these model in secrecy. I was in complete shock. I was not expecting this at all. Just finding these models (mainly the two wagons) and sending them to me was more than enough, but to give/send them to me free of charge was just way over the top! I cannot thank you enough Gunther and Ivan D for helping him out. :cheers

The three models from Gunther...

Mercedes-Benz S202 C200 by 1:43 Minichamps (Dealer Edition) - green*
Mercedes-Benz S202 C180 by 1:43 Minichamps (Dealer Edition) - blue
Mercedes-Benz W202 C180 "Car of the World Champions" by 1:43 Minichamps - silver

Now my Minichamps Dealer Edition 202 C-Class collection is complete!!...

[back row, left to right]
Mercedes-Benz W202 C200 by 1:43 Minichamps (Dealer Edition) - silver
Mercedes-Benz W202 C220 by 1:43 Minichamps (Dealer Edition) - orange
Mercedes-Benz W202 C180 by 1:43 Minichamps (Dealer Edition) - purple
Mercedes-Benz W202 C220 by 1:43 Minichamps (Dealer Edition) - aqua
[front row, left to right]
Mercedes-Benz S202 C180 by 1:43 Minichamps (Dealer Edition) - blue
Mercedes-Benz S202 C200 by 1:43 Minichamps (Dealer Edition) - green*
Mercedes-Benz S202 C220 by 1:43 Minichamps (Dealer Edition) - red

*just a side note. for some reason the green color kept coming out lighter than it actually is.

G

·
Brilliant guys,what a great gesture............this is what makes DX the place it is!
Congrats on getting these boedan :cheers

G

·
Fantastic, really great! I love how fellow DX'ers do this to each other, really shows what a great atmospeher we have going on around the place!

Nice one, love the Car Of Champions!

:cheers

Rob

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
WTG Gunther and Ivan. Congratulations to you too boedan. Thats a very nice set of C class cars you have there. Do you have the S and E class models too?

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Gunther and Ivan - you should both be ashamed of yourself for being so sneaky, lol! Well done guys, that was a great gesture! Congratulations boedan!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I only have one W211 E-Class and I plan on getting the Spark W140 S-Class sedan and coupe sometime soon. ...but I think I will put most of my 1:43 efforts into collecting all the hobby shop (street) W202 C-Class, slowly though as I would like to get some more 1:18's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.