DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This came out OK. This was definatly a learning experiance. This will be totally done tommorrow sometime. Its taken me all day to complete this.The kit is operated by a 9 volt battery. The problem with that is putting the 9 volt somewhere where its easily accesible. I put it in the engine compartment, but the front end isn't as strong as it normally would be(lots of cutting to get the hood to shut). On the next one, it will be mounted vertically and it will has have working rear lights.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Great job Scott! :nicejob I was expecting to see something like this from you ever since you posted about that eBay auction some weeks ago. :cheers

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Petet said:
nice.. does it actually blinks?
:happytwo
Yes it blinks. The lightbar lights up in a different sequence then the headlights. In future mods, I will have rear lights that blink too. I can add this feature to almost any car I've previously done, although for $50 a car. The kit isn't cheap and it takes a couple of hours to install it.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I missed this project of your Scott! :eek:ops Your custom work looks incredible. I really admire your talent in rigging up the blinking light system. :cool1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts