DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
It's been a few months since Red Line has had any news releases about new race cars. These two look particularly nice as they're from this year's Le Mans race. It's rather different seeing a non-blue Russian Age Racing car. The other car with the Men X livery looks particularly good from the photos. Though, I've found in the past that Red Line models can be a bit irregular with the quality and their cars deserve to be viewed in person before deciding to buy or not. Earlier this year, I searched through three F40 GTEs in a model store before picking one out that looked spot-on.

G

·
What do you think about the shape of the RL F40 GTE? I have a silver street F40 GTE special built based on BBR kit and although I like it very much, the BBR shape is a bit too "chunky".

I don't have any RL F40 and just wonder how they are (the shape) compared to Eidolon/Makeup F40s.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Hey Tuan, I'll be honest, I haven't really compared to very many photos. Part of the trouble is that I haven't dug out very many photos of the 1:1s during the race. At a high level, the model does look pretty decent. The ride height could be a little lower though.

The only two photos I saved on my PC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.