DiecastXchange Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

I think this might be worth posting here..

Among www.modelldealer24.de which is from Germany there is new site with parts I found out yesterday. This one is from Spain I believe.
This is the link: http://m.repuestos-model6.es/#!

I don't have anything to do with the pages.. Just sharing as someone might get something he needs ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I was just on this site... its not too user friendly. and I don't see any prices. they do have stuff I need. thanks for the post.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
I think you have to message the seller. Yeah the navigation needs help along with the site.....a lot of help. Great find otherwise, thanks for sharing audirs6.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Thanks for the share! They have the rear windows of the minichamps W212 I needed.... Except I already sold the car

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Thanks Igor!
I emailed the guy and he responded in Spanish 2 days later. His prices are outrageous, although there are none on his website...

·
Registered
298 Posts
I just ordered a few things... The guys name is Carlos, and he responses pretty quickly I asked for prices and they seem a liitle high, but I expected it for kyosho/Autoart e46 m3 parts. the prices range from 5 euro's to 8 euros... I ordered parts for my csl and coupes. shipping was reasonable to the USA. believe he's in Spain. ill update with the packaging quality.

thanks Audirs6 for the link.

·
Administrator
33,130 Posts
Does he have an M engines ? E92 & the like ?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Just an update for anyone who cares... the part I got were pretty well packaged. I got quite a few items and it was fairly quick for the shipping. Took about a week for parts to a rive from Spain to so-cal USA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts