DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing new; just a new dealer color for the 2001 SLR and limited to 1500 pieces....

Crystal osmium grey
No differences compared to the previous Maisto SLR dealer edition, but I liked that color....

and an old one : UT Models 1997 SLK AMG in black with yellow interior.....
I'm going for all the UT SLK colors released (still need the silver, red, blue and yellow one...)

G

·
They look rather nice, i do like the SLK's colour, and the fact it's a AMG, not just a standard SLK. :10

mbc112 said:
Is that the actual 1st of 1500 model, or is it just stating that it is one of 1500?

G

·
This place is a wealth of information I tell you.

That SLR is the one I have been seeing on eBay and kept passing it up because I thought it was a custom. How is the interior compared to the standard release?

Congrats on the new additions.

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
That interior looks very nice :cheers
I had a Maisto SLR and the interior was nothing more than a grey glob of plastic, I couldn't stand it! I sold it within weeks of getting it.

G

·
I really do not like the details of this interior much better than the standard version, but it at least it has some color to it.

Still makes for a suitable alternative to the CMC version.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.