DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kyosho are releasing the last of the line version of the Ferrari Boxer, the 1981-1984 512 BBi. Visually it looks the same as the earlier 512 Bburago they have already released apart from being painted in one colour without the black lower body colour of the earlier car.

I think they are doing it first in red and yellow. Looks like yet another must have for me! :lol

G

·
Nice to see a Properly done 1:18 Ferrari. :happy

Is it just a colour change, no interior & Exterior changes?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I'm not sure, I just saw this pic of it on Saturday on another forum. The differences between the 512 Bburago and the 512BBi I think were pretty small, the most obvious difference being the uniform body colour on the BBi.

Presumably the engine will look a bit different too as the real thing had fuel injection instead of carburettors :cheers

G

·
i have this one!! a great car! got the all red one. The engine has more eyecandy than the previous Bburago ferrari's in my opinion. though i feel not as wonderful as the 308's done qtv by kyosho..a must buy for ferrari fans!!

G

·
yeah i took it the moment it released in a local shop. it came the same time as the elite 430 challenge ( which i had a dilemma choosing which to buy :confused . Actually when i saw it i thought it was the ordinary 512bb but i went online that afternoon and noticed that the ferrari i was looking was all red. i bought it. Kyosho has won me over on their cars ever since Autoart chose it's sealed body shell gimmick.. it looks better in all red in my opinnion and has a slightly different detailing on the engine ( there are no bulky camshaft's (?) on top of the engine so you can see the exhaust tubes and the whole engine as a whole piece compared to the 512BB. and also an extended front bumper.. I already preordered a daytona competizione and a 575 GTC also coming out from kyosho...I CANT WAIT!! you guys should preorder yours too..mine will arrive april i believe... :happy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.