DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i first saw the Nissan Juke i thought: It will show perfect with a set of GTR wheels and brakes, and a crazy thought was GTR engine too.
But it looks that after all i am NOT so crazy......:

Nissan did it: 530hp Juke-R...

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
I absolutely hate the Nissan Juke. I think it's an awful looking car without a reason to exist. This, however I like...

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I wish they equipped the NISMO 370Z with the R35 power plant and all wheel drive system
Next year the 2013 GTR gets a bump in HP from 530 to 545
[/quote]

Have you seen Motor Trend this month? The only car that beat the R35 was the 458 Italia... Now that's bragging rights for a $90k car :) I'm so glad Japan is back in the game. It was dead for a while there. Any new mods on your Z06? I'm saving for a down payment on something ridiculous

·
Super Moderator
5,496 Posts
I wish they equipped the NISMO 370Z with the R35 power plant and all wheel drive system
Next year the 2013 GTR gets a bump in HP from 530 to 545
[/quote]

Have you seen Motor Trend this month? The only car that beat the R35 was the 458 Italia... Now that's bragging rights for a $90k car :) I'm so glad Japan is back in the game. It was dead for a while there. Any new mods on your Z06? I'm saving for a down payment on something ridiculous

[/quote]
Yes I saw the MT article ....no new mods yet ....still at about 630-640 hp....What cars are you thinking about getting?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts