Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
33,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plant Vertebrate Rectangle Grass Font

Hi all,

As usual, I'm running it for the whole of Q3 (so we're looking at three months, July, August & September 2021)

Feel free to nominate whoever you like (you don't need to say why, unless you want to) nominations will close next Tuesday on the 12th October, UK evening time.

Multiple nominations are allowed. Please nominate a maximum of FOUR members each.
Please can we stay on topic & keep it to nominations & reasons why only, thanks.

Please nominate away!! Thanks!

Thank you all for looking in.

Plant Vertebrate Rectangle Grass Font

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nominating the following members :

channabasanna - For his fantastic collection and pictures which he has shared in the last couple of months.
Craig - For his efforts in maintaining the forum and contests.
T1000 - I have seen him post replies in most of the threads.
Auto18 - For his brilliant pictures.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I'd like to recognize the efforts of the following members, who are always around keeping this forum alive and on top of that, being polite and showing kindness to every member they engage with.

My nominations are, in no particular order:

Scuddy
jazzy426
vulpex
spikyone

Since I can only nominate four members, I'd also like to recognize the efforts of a few more. These are not nominations, but I think they deserve to be mentioned for sharing their knowledge in the hobby and creating new and interesting content. These members are in my opinion, along with the ones I nominated, the cogs that keep the wheels moving here on DX:

ferrariforever, slartibartfast229, Craig, janositamas, channabasanna, Chall and D N'D-Land.

Now I'm going to stop here before we get all warm and fuzzy. And I don't do huggles either. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I'd like to recognize the efforts of the following members, who are always around keeping this forum alive and on top of that, being polite and showing kindness to every member they engage with.
Thanks for the nomination, cwbs - much appreciated!
For just the same reasons I nominate yourself and slarti ;)

My nominations:
cwbs
slartibartfast229

·
Registered
560 Posts
Nominating the following members :

channabasanna - For his fantastic collection and pictures which he has shared in the last couple of months.
Craig - For his efforts in maintaining the forum and contests.
T1000 - I have seen him post replies in most of the threads.
Auto18 - For his brilliant pictures.

Cheers.
Thank you for the nomination.. I would like to nominate the following members in no order for their contribution to the forum :
cwbs
T1000
vulpex
Craig

·
Administrator
33,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only one day left to nominate guys, please nominate if you haven't done so already.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
33,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now closed. Thank you to all who nominated.

I will move the picture from auto18 to the POTM contest thread. I assume that is what he meant, I've not heard back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.