DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
33,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Plant Vertebrate Rectangle Grass Font

Hi all,

Welcome to the Nominations thread for SEPTEMBER 2021's POTM - Nominations will close on TUESDAY the 12th OCTOBER, TUESDAY the 19th OCTOBER, UK evening time, and Voting will start soon after. I am giving extra time to make a nomination so that (hopefully) more members take part in the contest. The rules will remain the same though.

So, on to the rules,

• Must be a first-time post on DX in SEPTEMBER 2021.
  • Must have a scale model or scale models.
- All photos must have a link to the original thread & you must now say who posted it. If it's your picture, say 'from my thread' If it's from another thread say whose it is (it's just easier for me when I do the Voting thread)
- Each member can only have one photo nominated
- this also means each member only has one go.

FOR EXAMPLE,

Each member can only nominate a single photo. So, say I nominate one of drivinghermad's, that means he can't nominate one of his own, he has to pick someone else's to nominate. As one of his has been chosen, no one else can chose another of his.

- 1024x768, 250kB maximum sizes - to be honest though, any photo posted in SEPTEMBER can be nominated (this relates to the size restriction, which I'm waiving)
- First 18 eligible photos only.

GUYS - PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF MY REQUEST IN RED ABOVE TO SAY WHERE THE PICTURE COMES FROM, IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE NOMINATION. IT TAKES ME A LONG TIME TO MAKE THE VOTING THREAD SO THIS HELPS ME A LOT.

- IF YOU JUST SAY 'MY PIC' AND NOTHING ELSE. I WON'T COUNT IT. YOU MUST SAY, MY PICTURE FROM MY THREAD HERE & GIVE THE LINK. OR SAY 'MEMBER NAME' PICTURE FROM THEIR THREAD HERE & GIVE THE LINK.

I HAVE TO BE STRICT AS IT DOESN'T JUST TAKE ME A FEW MINUTES TO CREATE THE CONTEST.
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES, I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR NOMINATION.

THANK YOU.

Plant Vertebrate Rectangle Grass Font

·
Administrator
33,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A good start!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Hi all,
Here is my nomination this month:
Ferrari FF blue-2 by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
From my own thread from here:
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,961 Posts
'from my thread'

·
Registered
152 Posts
View attachment 262273

Hi all,

As usual, I'm running it for the whole of Q3 (so we're looking at three months, July, August & September 2021)

Feel free to nominate whoever you like (you don't need to say why, unless you want to) nominations will close next Tuesday on the 12th October, UK evening time.

Multiple nominations are allowed. Please nominate a maximum of FOUR members each.
Please can we stay on topic & keep it to nominations & reasons why only, thanks.

Please nominate away!! Thanks!

Thank you all for looking in.

View attachment 262274
I I nominate myself for the thread relating to Sprint Cars 1
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Spirit of America Sonic Arrow

From my own thread:

·
Administrator