DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
The Norev Audi A5 Cabriolet in White/Tan interior/Red Top

For your review.......

Note: The interior shots show a blueish hue to some parts.....that is a camera issue....interior is a uniform tan/medium tan color.

Rear Deck does not open (I cannot open this one) Edit: Did open the Deck, was a rust issue on a hinge....rust?...hmmm

Attachments

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
Thanks for posting, Paul. Looks like a really nice model, except for the WAY off ride height. Does it have working suspension? If so, should be a pretty easy fix.

I'm hoping to get either the black or bright red S5 Coupes at some point.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Hey that looks really good ravtoy, I absolutely love the look with the roof up....
....thanks for sharing!

....think it's in posted in the wrong forum tho...

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome Gavin, and yes, working suspension, not a lot of travel in fact I tried the zip tie method and could not wedge it into the space so I will attempt something different possibly.

I am wanting to get the Black S5 Coupe......

·
Registered
448 Posts
great model and photos. I think these new a5/s5 models that norev has come out with are pretty good, but the ride height kind of throws me off. congrats on your new add.

G

·
I like it! The Red roof looks great on the White exterior. I as well am waiting to add the Red Coupe some day. I wonder if Kyosho will make the S5 and RS5, are you listening!?!

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Spyderman.......I am still trying to find a solution to the ride height.......it is really an eyesore on an otherwise good model.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Red roof looks kind of odd, would have been better if the interior was red too. What the hell are Norev thinking releasing it with a ride height like that? It's a nice car though, hope you can fix up the height.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts