·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really nice effort from Norev, AUTOart beware

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Very good Brian.......thanks, it is on my watch list for purchase. Thanks for the pics. Norev really did a good job.

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
besides the mold that looks ok, norev has to do a proper job on the stance and those ugly tires !! the tire walls should be more round not pure flat!

·
Super Moderator
5,468 Posts
besides the mold that looks ok, norev has to do a proper job on the stance and those ugly tires !! the tire walls should be more round not pure flat!
But at least their tires are branded where as more expensive cars are not.....

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love this color! Great add!

Here's my DE ,lowered.
(btw ,does your hobby version have flocking?)

Nice, I'm considering doing that since Norev didn't do such a great job on the ride height. I've never heard of this flocking, what is it?

·
Registered
831 Posts
^ It looks spot on lowered. I've been thinking about adding this one but not sure which color to go with. Leaning towards the DE gray but I wish they did this blue/red combo:

(pic not mine)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
^ It looks spot on lowered. I've been thinking about adding this one but not sure which color to go with. Leaning towards the DE gray but I wish they did this blue/red combo:

(pic not mine)
Wow. I love this color combo. If Norev releases this color combo, I'd add another of this model to my collection.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Just got mine, its well worth the price.. I was looking forward to color matching the rollcage to the gold of the accents, but I cant take the model apart. I get to the point where everything is loose except the area behind the rear axle (engine area), Anyone have any idea?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Was stuck there to ,but it's really easy.
Remove the exhaust assembly (lift it up ,pry it evenly on both sides ,it's glued) ,just be careful not to rip the mounting pins, and underneath the catalytic converters there are 2 more screws.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Was stuck there to ,but it's really easy.
Remove the exhaust assembly (lift it up ,pry it evenly on both sides ,it's glued) ,just be careful not to rip the mounting pins, and underneath the catalytic converters there are 2 more screws.
Thanks!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Although I still prefer the grey/red combo, this blue is very tempting! All this car needs is lowering and it'll be fantastic!

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Although I still prefer the grey/red combo, this blue is very tempting! All this car needs is lowering and it'll be fantastic!
Totally agree with you, which is why the AUTOart version is gonna have a better stance than the Norev.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
nice add ! :) here is my contribution ( as no one posted a picture of the White GT3 RS :p )

yes Norev did an excellent Job there ! well It´s still not a Minichamps , but it´s sooo close ! :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Totally agree with you, which is why the AUTOart version is gonna have a better stance than the Norev.
[/quote]

Strange ,usually hobby versions have carpeting.

Well ,the roll cage should be black for that color combination. It's only offered in red for the white/red and gray/red versions .

I doubt AUTOart will release this version in the near future and at a correct price so for now ,i'm happy with norev's version.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
nice add ! :) here is my contribution ( as no one posted a picture of the White GT3 RS :p )

yes Norev did an excellent Job there ! well It´s still not a Minichamps , but it´s sooo close ! :)
Autoart should really get scared if Norev puts actual see-through meshes and carpeting in future models. I can't imagine carpeting would add that much more to the cost.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts