DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I won an auction a while bacK for the AUTOart viper(april 21) Sinc then the seller told me he was sending my money back due to the fact that the model was damaged. thought that it was really nice of the person to tell me of the damage & not just send it that way!

Anyway, i then emailed the seller(on the 5th of may) & asked if he had pics of the damaged model cause if it wasn't that bad, I would still take it(Yes I'm nuts),,, anyway, no reply :confused oh well,,, afer a bit I thought it would be a good idea to tell the seller if he wanted, he could just send the money to me via paypal( thought that would be more convienient for him),,,, a couple more days go by, & no reply :waiting I then emailed him on the 9th to see if he even got any of my emails & what's going on? guess what,,,,,NO REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & still no money!took 2 days for the money to get to him(a tuesday 26th,I sent it sat )& then he said he would ship the item that thuresday(28th) then I got the email the next week of a broken model on the 5th!????( & from the 5th till now is 7 days, newfie land is only a ferry ride away! should only of taken 2 days!!!) & nothing Still!!! Does this now start to smell like Bull Caca!??? :ranting :pullhair :ranting :ranting :ranting :ranting :ranting
What would you do????? :feedback

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
this is highly suspicious. Give the seller some more time, and see if he responds. If not, I guess the first part would be to ask ebay to do something about it...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Send a couple of more e-mails just to be sure and let a couple of days pass.

If nothing happens, I would tell E-bay about it.

Goodluck, but it looks abit suspicious.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you send him the money via Paypal? If you did, all the seller have to do is click refund in the transaction details...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That must be fustrating. Sorry to hear of this Johny. I hope he's just on vacation and that you get your money back soon. Can you give us his ebay name so we can avoid his auctions?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually sent money via Money order :ranting So I pretty much screwed my self if I don't get it back(for now on, I'll keep up with paypal now that i know how it all works,,,, thnx CollectorX :happy ) Anyway, I just recieved an email from the seller telling me he appologized for the wait, & that the moneys was sent!. he has sent out the money he said by mail so I'll wait a bit & see!( I'm more confident now, because I now have the sellers actuall Phone number & full name. to contact them if i have anymore questions) now I sort of feel bad, because I'm thinking, what if something came up (emergency) & that was the reason for the delay :tempted Anyway, I guess I'll wait & see how it unfolds, If i get my cash back, I'll have to appolagize for my impatance to them, & if I don't get it back,,,, May they burn in h*ll!!! :lol j/k :giggle :giggle :giggle (

As for giving thier eBay name, just let it be known, they have absolutly no negetives so My thing may be a fluke so I don't want to give them a bad name(also why I havent left feedback, don't want to ruin some1's feedback over a mistake. we all have them) so don't think you have to avoid them(they havent had anything listed since the Viper! I know, I continually check to see if they relist it :giggle )

If this all does go south though, The name will be posted,,,,,,,,(Payback is a Anna Nicole Smith :lol :lol :lol :lol )

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Good luck, Johny! I hope it's a fluke - like you think it is. :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
OK :badidea It has been now 11 days of waiting for money to be returned to me by this seller(a seller who in reallity is just a 11hr total fairy ride/ car drive away! :pullhair ) I have just about had it!!! I see that his feedback is pretty much spotless, but lack of contact, & still no money in site, is going to cause me to go & :blowup that spotless feedback! I know this happens to people all the time but, hey, I"M EASILY PISSED OFF BY BEING RIPPED OFF!!!!!! OK, also I just happen to notice the day the seller sent me the email to tell me he was sending my money back was the same day he stated he recieved payment!,,,,what's up with that!!!!???? Anyway,here's the link to the P.O. Auction; melchi_inc you can see here that they defenetly recieved payment( they left me me possitive feed back! Note I changed my eBay I.D.)

What would you all recommend me to do? I still hate the idea of getting some 1 in major crap with ebay, but I hate getting ripped off even more :ranting :ranting :ranting :ranting

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anytime J Racer!

Not to worry you anymore than neccessary but this seller is too suspicious. I hope it works out. Now that I think about Ive been almost too lucky so far with ebay.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I got my cash back! :woohoo seems like the seller sent my money to the wrong address, & that is why it took forever! But the sad part was the only way I could get this info out of them was to leave a Negative feed back! :badidea Well lets say that the emails flew back & forth, & they finally let me know thjat they resent the money on the 18th!(not the 5th) Anyway, the money cam today(origonal money order) & since the reason that this all happened was amistake they made, I went to ebay & withdrawn the feed back! The feedback was not nessesary noting they did atemped to send it earlier, the only thing they did wrong was not say anything about the mix up (probely imbarased) Pluse I really don't like being the 1 to reck a feedback score. everthing is now peachy!!! Now tell me, I got $63 us dollers, what should I blow it on! :lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts