DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't post my new arrivals in this forum too often, but I decided to give it a whirl since I recieved some very nice "gap fillers" this week.

The Cadillac Sixteen makes the second one for me. The first one arrived damaged and the photo etched wording was rubbed off. I decided to give the gent a second chance and this time it arrived perfectly and was packed brilliantly.

A very nice model, with some pretty nice details. Fully carpeted and the engine is a thing of beauty.

The packaging on this one is different from the first one, as the first one had an outside box.

The others, Plymouth GTX and Pro Street Nova are typical Ertl models, nothing fancy about them, but the subject matter is first class. Both of these are newer models with the GTX being the "blown" version. I originally thought the hood looked butchered with the cutouts, but it seems to fit snugly around the two carbs sticking out.

I love the Maisto "Ulenhaut", another model done well by Maisto.

The MM ME-12 looks to be well done for a budget model.

The Suby had been eluding me for a long time. I gave the seller step by step instructions on how to package it so that it would arrive safely :giggle

And this is how I spent my diecast budget for January 2006 :lol

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Very nice haul you got there! Congratulation! :cheers

...I also have the Caddy Sixteen and I just love it! Very nice job from Ricko! About the ME 4-12 (which I can't wait to get one) ...did you took the flat black or dark silver?

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Good stuff, Darrick - congratulations!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow I wish I had a January budget to fill like that. If I get one a month its been good, LOL

Nice grab there Darrick!

Bob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see you've bagged the white Impreza. I didn't know you have a soft spot for the Suby. Congrats on a nice haul, Darrick! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Gents,

The ME-412 is the diamond silver, I believe thats what they are calling it.

Souky, Every since I rode in a WRX a few months ago, I was really impressed with its throttle response. A little reading up on it and I was convinced it would be a nice addition.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
That's nice. Was it an STi or modded?

AWD + turbo is so much fun to drive. I've sold the truck recently and picked up the Forester XT to haul the family around and I couldn't be happier as this grocery getter is quite a runner.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was the WRX.

Very nice ride, very impressed with it.

I like the full roll cage AUTOart installed in this one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im looking forward to seeing some pics of the GTX and the big Caddy .

Congrats on your haul Darrick , especially the Scooby , as I know youve been chasing it for awhile .

Does it come with any of those special bonus features that AUTOart like to give you with so many of their models :giggle

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.