DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we have a count of the total number of diecasts that were purchased by all the members of DX and the total amount that was spent in doing so?

It should be a single figure something like 5000 diecasts were purchased by DX members and $100,000 were spent in doing so. Do we maintain such figures here on DX?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I believe Arnold is putting together a list similar to what your talking about.

Maybe he will see this topic and take it step further.

However, in order for that to happen, EVERYONE would need to submit their number of models and amount they paid for.

Closest we have to what your talking about is a few polls asking how many models a Dx'er has and how much their collection is valued at.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Even I am a little scared when someone asks me how much have I invested on the models. Its scary to know the facts. I think in this case Ignorance is bliss!!!! :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Chupula said:
I think I would fall over if I had so much as even a list of MODELS I've purchased, let alone and actual value! :lol
Agreed, but I'm safe for now.

As soon as my diecast collection can buy me a real Ferrari F355 I'll quit.

:giggle

If it ever reaches a real F50... :help :help :help

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
Why don't we make it a bit easier and just see how many models we bought this year?
I'll bet it adds up to some big money :cheers

I think I am up to about 88 cars and I can add up how much if this sounds like a good idea :feedback :what

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got around 26 new cars this year, and sold two.

Dont really know how much I spent though as a number were traded or received as a gift. I can check how much they would cost at normal maltese MSRP though.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
At this point I bought 58 cars this year (knowing I bought 90 over the 8 years before)...this place is bad.....but I had a lot of gaps in my collection, and I was able to fill the most during the past year....I do not think next year will be that expensive....let's hope.... :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought 29 cars this year. I thought I had bought more than that :confused .

I dont want to calculate how much I spent on them!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.