DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick pic of some new arrivals that landed on my doorstep yesterday courtesy of my good friend Jeff .

Included in the huge box , were the following

Ertl Ford F150 King Ranch
Ertl71 Plymouth Duster 340
Ertl 70 Plymouth Cuda
Ertl 70 Dodge Challenger T/A
SC Shelby Mustang GT350
AUTOart Corvette Stingray

Jeff also included a fantastic book on American Muscle cars so I now know which others to buy :giggle

I think Im as hooked on American Muscle now as I am on my P cars.....oh dear :happy

Attachments

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Gary, your mailperson is going to get upset with all the work you are causing!
He is going to ask that a loading doak be installed at your house :giggle

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Congrats Sir Gary! :cheers You got yourself a nice grouping there! That King Ranch and RT/66 Challenger a though to find!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Top notch Gary!!!

Can we have some pics of the F150? I can't recall having seen detailed pics of the King Ranch before.

:cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Some great muscle there, Gary - congratulations!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats Gary! Porsches are sufficiently addictive without also getting into American muscle cars---both are bottomless pits of "investment". :scared But h3ll, you'll probably only go bankrupt once! :giggle :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks Al , Ive been looking for a King Ranch for awhile now , but endless Ebay searches came to nothing .

I have all the HD 150s and really wanted to add this one and now thanks to Jeff , I have . He also picked up the rest of these cars for me , and I have to say , I love them all .
American Muscle is certainly a fast growing theme for me now . :cheers

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
There is an often repeated rumor that only 2,800 of the 5,000 King Ranch's made it out of Ertl's warehouse. RC2 was said to have been ordered by THE King Ranch to destroyed them since Ertl had not retained the license from the KR to make them.
I have also heard eBay got dragged in to it and they are not supposed to allow them to be sold on their site, like guns, blood or body organs. :giggle

Do you have the OCC and the Pheasants F-150s? What about the elusive Lobo edition?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts