DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
I have to thank Racer (Mike) for this sweet deal for a brand new in box Porsche 935 for $151! THANK YOU MIKE!!! :cheers This is a lovely and awesome car. This is definetly the start of dedication. I can't believe I finally own an EXOTO!!!!! Here are some pics. I would have posted some more but my worthless camera cannot do it no justice. This thing came in like 3 boxes! Mike also did an awesome job packing it. Here is the pics of my new friend from a new friend.

And here it is sitting with its relatives.

G

·
What a great first one !!!!
It looks fabulous !
I hope it won't stay alone too long... :tempted

Congratulations !! :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Hummmm!!!!! Looking good!!!!!

Congratulation on your first Exoto! :cheers

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
it looks SUPERB!!!
i had the feeling too when i got my first Exoto, also a 935, but in Monte carlo Magic..

This is the beginning of an expensive road downhill into Exoto land :p

G

·
Fantastic model Nicky

The front compartment detail is very nice indeed. I agree with you as far as photography is concerned. Its so difficult to capture the detail in a 2 dimensional pic. Some people take some cracking pics, but i've not managed to master it yet.

:cheers

G

·
Congrats Nicky , you got a nice car for your first Exoto :nicejob

Unfortunately , you will find yourself on the poverty line from now , as I know for a fact you wont be able to stop at just one . I tried and failed miserably .

One last thing....if I ever see you with a new Porsche in a Ferrari bag again , Im coming round to confiscate it from your person :giggle

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Congratulations, man! Welcome to the club! :cheers

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
GREAT choice for a 1st Exoto, Nick! Now you have to get yourself a white 934 to complete the set.

G

·
Congratulations, Nick. It's a beautiful piece. :cheers

It's a shame their customer service doesn't match the quality of their products.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats Nick :cheers , you now should be officially classified as addicted to diecasts ( in my opinion, addiction occurs the first time someone spends over $100). The others are right, its all downhill and poverty from here on :help ---- but eventually you'll have a great collection to show for it! :happy I never fail to be impressed by Exoto's models!

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Congrats Nick on your first Exoto! You got yourself a gem there! :cheers I still remember the excitement in me when I got my first one too. I really appreciated all the fine details on the car. It was a truly "magical" moment when I took my car (a Sauber C9) out of its box.

Enjoy!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts