DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I've always liked this car. I saw one MANY years ago at a Hot Wheels show and since then it's stuck with me. I've either passed them up whenever I saw them and kicked myself...or had fruitless searches. I've been trolling eBay for around 4 months since I saw them for $10 at adkins and didn't see any I'd have bought. I posted a WTB and a nice guy came through with a MIB example for me!

THere's something about the swoopy shape of this car....part Dusenberg, part TVR....something special. Here's the pics:

These kinda bring out the flowing lines:

Pretty rear end :lol

Love the car....running out of space!

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I got the blue one and I got to admit that Maisto did a h*ll of a job on that one. It's perfect. The interior look great too. :310

CONGRATULATION ON YOUR NEW MODEL !!!! :cheers

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
This is indeed Maisto's best effort. I have the blue one, but the green is also nice. I'm surprised you had such a hard time finding one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats Trek on the Morgan! I dont see many of these around here.

This is one of those models I have to get but push it further back down the list for some reason. I like the last picture, Ive not seen this side of the Morgan. Very cool model, one thing that stands out is this Gauge chrome.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I didnt like the 1:1 one bit. But I was bowled over by the model. Fantastic work by Maisto. Congrats Trek. :cheers You have captured the colors well too. I couldnt get my car to look as green as in your photos.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.