DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for one of these for ages so I could perform this wheel swap. I've had the BBR F430 Coupe for a while and was tempted when they released the spyder with the Challenge rims but couldn't justify spending the money especially as I'm more a Lambo man then A Fezza man. Anyway, last week I got a good deal on an Elite F430 spyder and couldn't wait to put a set of re-sprayed Challenge rims on it. Looks pretty much as good as the BBR version I reckon! Also picked up the Norev LP560-4 Spyder recently - if they'd only used photo-etched brake discs it would be as close to an AUtoart Spyder as you can get!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Looks great, congrats. Were the wheels off a regular 360 Challenge or an Elite? I recently bought a foundation challenge just for the wheels to swap over to a 599.

The lambo looks great too!

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
it is an improvement, Ferrari has made some really ugly rims in recent years so this improves the boring 430 rims.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Love the CS wheels!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
That car with those wheels looks fantastic. I was going to buy a black HWE F430 and put these wheels on it. Very nice

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks great, congrats. Were the wheels off a regular 360 Challenge or an Elite? I recently bought a foundation challenge just for the wheels to swap over to a 599.

The lambo looks great too!
They were off an old original release 360CS. I've since bought the Elite so the old ones wheels were re-sprayed gun metal and have been waiting for the F430 Spyder. They're such a cool design and THE RIGHT SIZE!!!!

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Simple....but effective!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts