DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,855 Posts
Not a fan of the look, but I see potential. Maybe black out the rear light trim, hood and add some fender flares and that would be a mean SOB. I am a huge fan of the original wheels. That style is great on most muscle cars and I love em. Either way, good work and hope you like the results!!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not a fan of the look, but I see potential. Maybe black out the rear light trim, hood and add some fender flares and that would be a mean SOB. I am a huge fan of the original wheels. That style is great on most muscle cars and I love em. Either way, good work and hope you like the results!!!
Yep, I'm thinking of painting the back panel to match the wheels. I have no experience with putty to make the flares. I too am a HUGE fan of dog dishes! I think they are the best wheels for Mopars
especially with white letter tires. I only switched the wheels to keep variety in my 1971 Charger collection.
I have 2 with rallies(white Super Bee, blue R/T) and now this one with the custom torque thrusts. I'm hoping in the next couple of months I'll be able to add my "Holy Grail" Black 1971 Super Bee that AutoWorld did. That one I'll keep the dog dishes on

Mitchell

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys!!! Especially for the suggestions! I really like how the taillight panel turned out. :)

As far as the fender flares go, I have no experience with fabrication using putty. :(

Mitchell

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Though the new wheels are pretty fab Mitchell.....gotta say I've a soft spot for the originals ...
but then I'm a sucker for the classics....

Great revamp of the tail tho'..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.