DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"WOW" now I like this motor, those wheels look fantastic and the ducts in the side skirts look realy cool.. :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Congrats Tim! I love those Opel Astras. I'm still trying to find the one driven by Reuters but no luck so far. So as of now, I just have one in 1:43. Honestly, it's just not the same.

NOTE: Please compress your photos down to <60kb

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the only Astra in my collection. I know of a place that has 4 others, but not the one you're looking for. Bummer.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Good looking model, Tim!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I finally took this one out for a bit, I actually won an auction for this 6 or 7 months ago!

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Very nice model! :cheers I'd get one if we could find them here :p

Felix and Jeff: ISn't Jeff's pic a UT model? I have one of those, and the hood doesn't open... This Calibra is an Action, no?

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Jeff's model is an Opel Calibra (UT). Tim's is an Opel Astra (ACTION). Until recently, you would see Opel Vectra's in the DTM series. If you want one of those diecasts, I think they're only made by Minichamps and some smaller company whose name escapes me right now.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Sorry, I meant Astra :pullhair

I've never seen the Action Astra in stores here before... EVER. But even if I did, they'd probably be too expensive to get :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.