DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm once again back. I've been in the hospital for a couple of months, and hopefully I'll have some good news soon. Everything physically has been going well, so I think I'm turing a corner...yet...

I'm horribly sorry for those of you that have sent me money and I have yet to send cars. For those of you still waiting, please send me a PM, and let me know if you either a) still want the models you have sent payment for or b) if you would like your money returned. I am willing to do whatever you choose. I've been on this site for a while, and I've never shafted anyone before, and don't want that reputation. Unfortunately, medical conditions cropped up rather quickly and I've been away for quite some time.

So for those of you that have waited quite some time for a model to arrive, I can't apologize enough. It is not in my nature to steal money from people and I just wanted to share that with everyone here. I haven't had the opportunity yet to read any PMs or other emails that have been directed my way, and will do that once I get some rest this evening.

Once again, I reiterate, anyone I owe a model to, please send me a PM ASAP and let me know if you want your funds returned or if you would still like the cars. Please include names/addresses/amount paid. I can't apologize enough to everyone here for the circumstances I have put myself (and others) in. Thanks for reading...Tim

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Tim,
I have wondered where you were.
So sorry to hear of the problems you have been facing,
I will pray and hope for good news coming your way very soon!

Very nice of you to stand up and explain your situation :cheers

Please keep us informed of your progress and take care of yourself!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Yeah, I was wondering where you were, too. :confused I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I hope it's nothing TOO serious. :cry
back and I hope you feel better. :cheers

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Shoot Tim, I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hope everything gets back to normal for you as soon as possible. :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hey Tim,

Thanks for posting :cheers

I'm glad to hear your out of the hospital anf hopefully on the road to a full recovery.

You can disregard my pm's and emails about that matter :cheers

Stay well :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Hey Tim....we all miss you here. Sorry to hear of the misfortune that came upon you. I hope you're on your path to a solid recovery!! Thanks for the update by the way. :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
119 Posts
Tim,

You will be in my prayers!

I'm sure that we can all relate to your situation and be supportive!

Can anyone lend you a hand? Please let us know!

Bryan Schmid

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.